How do I apply to sell on ArtAttack Europe?
Consider the following if you wish to improve your chances of being accepted:
- Write a short BIO to to introduce yourself on ArtAttack Europe. Be as imaginative and detailed as you wish – we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Submit high-quality images. Quality photography will show us that you are committed to a professional, well-managed shop. Your shop will be managed by you, this is your shop window!
- Enter accurate and detailed information about your art works. The information about each individual art work requires dimensions and materials used. There is also a text box to write about techniques used or any other relevant information you think a potential purchaser of your work might like to know.
- Show your best work. All artists produce works in their portfolio that are less strong. That’s okay. But show us that you understand that it’s about quality, not quantity. Bad quality work will detract from your good work. Know when an artwork is not ready for prime time.
- Online presence. We recommend you have evidence of an online presence in your application, with ideally a personal website and at least one social media link. This will engender trust of potential purchasers/collectors of your art work. ArtAttack’s ability to contact you is important. It is also for potential purchasers. Please remember, potential customers will rarely try to contact you a second time, if they fail to get a reply to their initial inquiry.
- Tell us your story – Our customers want to buy from a real person. So make sure you tell us about yourself in a way that is engaging and inspirational – we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Include links to any existing online presence – we recommend having some evidence of the online presence in your application, ideally with a personal website representing your work and the ability to contact you or at least one social media link.
- Tell us about your inspiration– be as detailed as possible about what informs your art!
- Provide high-quality images – we want to see your art in its best light. This means good quality, well-lit images with no background and correctly oriented.
- We only accept original art – we only accept applications for original, handmade art. If you are unsure if you qualify, please visit our seller support documentation.
- Limited editions – reproduction prints of original work must be limited to a maximum of 150, and must be signed and numbered by the artist, with a certificate of authenticity.
If your country of residence is not appearing in the seller application, please check if it is considered restricted in terms of international returns policy.
ArtAttack Europe reserves the right to decline applications at our discretion. We regret that we cannot respond to individual queries regarding declined applications.